Commissions are Closed Indefinitely
- Payment is due upfront. if you are getting extensive work, I allow payment plans within reason.
- If I make a mistake or do not follow the order form, there will be no redo charge; however:
If my work is within your order form guidelines but does not turn out how you’d like, there will be a redo fee.
- It’s not possible for me to remove parts of an existing faceup without damaging it. (Ex. I can’t wipe the lips to give them a new color, I can only sometimes add on top of it!)
- Depending on weather and waiting list order, upon head arrival faceups may take anywhere from 1 to 8 weeks until completion.
- I will let you know if weather is preventing me from sealing. I cannot seal light skinned dolls in humidity above 70% and I cannot seal tan or dark skinned dolls in humidity above 50%
- The weather affects sealing in these ways: chips, frosts, and does not allow a proper texture for me to paint on. The sealent will be weak and will be more prone to scratches. I want to ensure that the work you are paying for lasts as long as you want it to!
- Sealant is not safe to spray indoors and requires a respirator for protection. I do not have access at this time to a spray booth or garage- so I must seal outside on my patio.
- Do not hesitate to ask for progress pictures or updates!
- I will charge a $5 fee if the head requires additional cleaning.
[WANT TO PAINT – DISCOUNT EVENT]
There are a few sculpts out there that I am really wanting to paint! If you have one of these dolls, you get a $10 discount off of my services for a faceup!
Want To Paint List:
Atelier Momoni Nena 02 (any)
Lillycat Millie Choupie
Zaoll Luv (or dreaming)
Materials I Use:
-Mr. Super Clear
-Golden High Flow Acrylics
-W&N Brush Cleaner
-10/0 Brushes/Assorted Brushes
-Derwent Watercolor Pencils
-Tamiya X-22 Gloss
Feel free to message me about any other questions or concerns. Thank you very much!